jueves, 18 de octubre de 2018

The beautiful microchip reader

Resultado de imagen para lector de chip animalesMy favourite object is a reader chip, i bought it this year when i found a dog on the street who seemed to have an owner. This is used to identify the owner of the pet if it is lost and the microchip is implanted, this is passed over the spine or near the neck until a signal is found, and the digits (As seen in the photo) marked by the device are searched in a database. It is usually in veterinary consultations or condominiums where you need to identify a pet.

In spite of not using it frequently, i always carry it in the bag that i bring in case i find a lost pet. I like this, because is a object very useful and it makes me feel always ready in case of emergency.

 My life without her would be relatively normal, but i really like having this object with me. Generally, when anyone needs it, i lend it and then they give it back to me. Remember thet now it is obligatory to put it on your pet!.



Resultado de imagen para leyendo el microchip a un perro




3 comentarios:

  1. Hello there. That's a very useful gadget. I did not know about it.
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow that is great I didn't know about this it is very cool I would like to have it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow your favorite object is magical and useful!!

    ResponderEliminar