jueves, 4 de octubre de 2018

My dream - Blog N°3

India



Resultado de imagen para taj mahalHi, today i will write about a country i want to visit.  I would like to travel to India, specifically, to the monument Taj Mahal because i've always liked its architecture, colors, and the country in general.

The India, is the located south of Asia and is the second country with more inhabitants after China. Speaking particularly of the Taj Mahal, is a funeral monument built in the city Agra and it is one of the seven wonders of the world.

I would like to know the culture, spiritual retirement, the people, the landscape, the constructions, food, customs, and above all, the Bengal tiger or commonly called Indian tiger. I would only go as a tourist, because i would like to continue knowing more places in different parts of the world. Although it is very difficult for one day to go, hope is not lost.

3 comentarios:

  1. India have a really particular and interesting culture, I want to know this place too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's really bacan, india is a big country, if I had money I would also go

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it must be amazing to be there, never lose hope.

    ResponderEliminar