jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2018

Hi, i am Nayadette Barahona and i was born in Santiago de Chile on January 14, 1998. At elementary school, i studied at D20 school located in downtown Santiago. Later, i complete the secondary school in the Instituto Superior de Comercio Eduardo Frei Montalva, located in La Moneda, where i got thechnical accounting, but i didn't like this.

With respect to the university, i studied first in JGM, where i studied Bachillerato. Later, i got out and went in Veterinary Medicine in the Universidad de Chile in the year 2018, where i am currently.




I live with my family in the commune of Maipu. I am the young sister of two daughters. The family consists of my mother, my father, my sister, and my pet, whom i love very much. The people say that i look like my mother, and my sister to my father.












I love go to the cinema, especially the horror movies. Besides, i love going to concerts of romantic music, and i like go to the parks, walk on sunny days, and on occasion, go jogging.



3 comentarios:

  1. Horror movies rock! Have you watched “Nightmare in Ghostland”? It’s a good one.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The best music is the romantic! what is your favorite song?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your dog is very patriot, what's your dog name?

    ResponderEliminar